Hey friends this is an interesting post to Create, Build and explore your own Linux operating system with Linux distribution.If you are ready to build then its totally free,easy to build and no programming skills required.so any one who have a internet connection can create.The only thing you have to do is give name to your linux, set the version of the(e.g 64 bit or 32 bit) and select the linux template which are preloaded in this website with enough amount of codes.Just like you can select ordinary linux os,server os templates etc....Also there is menu for you to select from the category of your OS.It can be gnome desktop,server KDE desktop etc..And also the good thing is you can download your linux version later which is created by you.They store your linux in their server for given time.So you dont need to dowload as soon as you create it.You can create as many linux os with different function for server, desktop and many more.
Now follow the below given steps to create your own linux OS :
1. First goto this website www.susestudio.com.
2. Here SignUp and create your account, just follow the given images to create your account.
3. Open your account and now go to the Dashboard.
4. Now select "Create new appliance" as shown.
5. Select operating system from the given list of OS shown below.
6. Select architecture(e.g 64 bit or 32 bit) and give a name to your linux os(e.g Linux Heck Track).
7. Now click create appliance.
8. Your linux os is now created and now you can customize your os with the website to modify your linux os.
9.And any time you can download your os from their web server.
Features of SUSE:
1)It is totally free
2)Free Backup space and Server space for your linux os
3)Easy to make it
4)No coding or programming knowledge is required
5)Lots of linux os type to select (like server,gnome etc)
6)You can give your own name(e.g Linux Heck Track etc..)
7)You can assign the version of OS(64/32 bits)
8)There are many options available for the users to customise their o.s.
Hope this tutorial is useful. Please subscribe to my newsletter to get more updates on Tips and Tricks at RUSHIRAJ .